I love challenges and quests. I feel so lost and uninspired when I’m not actively working towards a quantifiable goal, so I am always full of new Challenge ideas.
My Challenge-Related Posts
- #100DaysOfCode Challenge
- Living on $10.32/Day in NYC #1PaycheckChallenge
- Minimalism Journey: Decluttering
- 1 Paycheck Challenge
- 1 Minute Rule
- Living Small
These are some Challenges are some I’ve come up with, participating in, or looking into doing soon. If I’ve personally done it myself or started a challenge and wrote about it, I will be linking to the post on the challenge title. Feel free to take any idea to adapt yourself, and let me know how it went!
I am looking forward to doing a link-up of blog/vlog posts of other bloggers participating in challenges, so definitely drop me a line if any of them look interesting!
Occurs on certain days, or on certain days of the week
Habit-forming challenges, to be done daily
- Weekday Morning Routine Challenge
- Daily Meditation Challenge
Challenges that last a week (work week or 7 day week)
- $50 Budget Challenge
- No Spend Week Challenge
- Detox Challenge
- Social Media Challenge
- Daily Walking Challenge
Challenges that last for 4 weeks or a month (I like 4 weeks because it’s generally “cleaner” than a month, which could range from 29-31 days, and often doesn’t start on a Sunday or Monday)
- $400 Budget Challenge
- $200 Budget Challenge
- 1 Paycheck Challenge | Follow-Up
- $10/Day Challenge (Save $300+ in just 1 month)
- $20 Weekly Saving Challenge (Save $1040k/yr)
- $5/Day Saving Challenge (Save $1820/yr)
Challenges that have no “end date” with miscellaneous frequencies
- Monthly Community Service Challenge
- Monthly Charity Donation Challenge
Got a Cool Challenge Idea?
Have a Challenge idea? Think I should try something? Want to join in on a Challenge, or want me to Co-Host a Challenge with you? Let me know through the Contact Form below!