#LifeInProgress is a personal development project, inspired by Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project and Better Than Before. I attempt to set productive habits and make lifestyle changes to fulfill my goals and lead more stable, balanced, and healthy life.
In June, 2017, I started LifeInProgress.Me, a Facebook group for those of us looking to improve our lives and cheer each other along. Some of us are Obligers, and need that bit of external accountability to keep at a goal and succeed.
I am constantly coming up with new Habit-Forming and Life-Enhancing Challenges, so check them out and give them a try: Collection of Challenges.
- New Year’s Reflection: Slow Down
- I Read 85 Books in 2017 for Free (And Now You Can, Too!)
- Baby’s First Ever #Hackathon!
- My Summer Reflections: Decluttering, #100DaysOfCode, Arthritis, and Chemo
- #TechInclusion 2017: My First Tech Conference
- #100DaysOfCode Challenge
- Living on $10.32/Day in NYC #1PaycheckChallenge
- Minimalism Journey: Decluttering
- Protected: STEM and Me
- Rules, Habits, and Routines: Being an Obliger