#LifeInProgress is a personal development project, inspired by Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project and Better Than Before. I attempt to set productive habits and make lifestyle changes to fulfill my goals and lead more stable, balanced, and healthy life.
In June, 2017, I started LifeInProgress.Me, a Facebook group for those of us looking to improve our lives and cheer each other along. Some of us are Obligers, and need that bit of external accountability to keep at a goal and succeed.
I am constantly coming up with new Habit-Forming and Life-Enhancing Challenges, so check them out and give them a try: Collection of Challenges.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
- April Nineteenth Two Thousand Eleven
- Behind the “Picture-Perfect”
- Month In Review: January 2018
- What I Learned From R1 of #100DaysOfCode
- New Year’s Reflection: Slow Down
- Free Books: How I Read for Free
- Baby’s First Ever #Hackathon!
- My Summer Reflections: Decluttering, #100DaysOfCode, Arthritis, and Chemo
- TechInclusion 2017: My First Tech Conference