#MyBrainInjuryJourney is a series of posts recounting my experiences in the years following my Craniotomy to remove my Arteriovenous Malformation and the resulting Brain Injury.
Entries in #MyBrainInjuryJourney
- Four Things I Learned When I Faced Death
- 2018: The Year of Unexpected Beginnings
- On Facing Death, 7 Years Later
- I’m a Writer at the INSIDER!
- The Bridge, the Walk, the Beach: Week in San Francisco
- April Nineteenth Two Thousand Eleven
- Behind the “Picture-Perfect”
- New Year’s Reflection: Slow Down
- On Accepting my Mortality at 22 – #AVMAwareness
- TechInclusion 2017: My First Tech Conference
- Organizing with Brain Injury
- Why I Run
- A Lesson in Slowing Down
- What is Executive Function Disorder?
- My Lost “Motivation.”
- My Mindset Challenge for Positivity
- Photographic Journey of Brain Surgery Recovery